Thursday, August 5, 2010

Simple Beginning

Weclome to Intangible Battles.

This is my playground for thoughts and commentary of various sorts. Too often I find my mind clogged up with things that I want to share, but do not know how. I think a blog would be helpful to me, and provide a breeding ground for other thoughts of others. My work involves a large amount of analysis and processing. As an actress, I need the depth of a person and more. As a musician, I need the understanding of emotions and mechanics. As a stage hand, I need a sharp eye. As a leader, I need an objective and reasoning mind. With all of these labels, I go beyond what I know and learn more about others.

There will be a few blogs to go up quickly in the few days, for I have stored up a few pieces that I have written in the past few months. They cover a few topics, and tend to be a tad random. And then there is a bit of humor and I tend to be sarcastic at times. Can't afford to be too tightly wound up. 

Thank you for checking out this blog, and come again to see more of my thoughts soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment