Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Yes, You Need That Supplement

Ever think that you’re fine the way you are, that what you have is good enough; anything more would be unnecessary?  During this summer I have figured, oh, things will work out, there is not much I can do anyway. Even when looking for a new laptop I was limited by what I simply wanted. In my mind I saw a new laptop with my music, Internet, and a word processor. There was not much that I wanted other than a replacement for the Mac that met it’s tragic and premature fate. With the help of my family I came to choose a laptop that I fancied, merely because it was cheap. Oh, and that it came with the option to save itself from me. (Who knew that computers could be insured with drop protection?)
And now here I am, sitting in my corner of the house, typing my blog in a program that came with the computer. Finally, I can have easier access to my work and prepare more posts!
I didn’t need this program, but it has made me better. It’s the writing supplement that I never knew I needed. It is the fish oil to make my writer’s heart stronger.
Even my mind would do well with a supplement of happiness encapsulated in the form of an M&M. The point of these items is not to make you “not natural” or such, rather, it helps you improve yourself and your habits. In a world where perfection is the image of someone else’s dream, we should strive to be our best selves as much as possible.
So be the one to choose what supplements to craft yourself to be that You 2.0. May it be a program that makes life easier, or medicine that helps you achieve better health… continue to make your life enjoyable and better.

No comments:

Post a Comment